Application method: Post mail, email or fax.
Documents to application:
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Photograph 35x45mm ;
• Cover letter;
• Passport copy, in case of foreigner resident in Japan;
• Residence card (zairyu card) copy, in case of foreigner resident in Japan;
• Qualifications certificates copy.
• Work hour 9 am to 17 pm;
• Translations in Portuguese, Japonese and English;
• Support to Administration Sector;
• Data entry;
• Correspondence service.
More details at the interview.
Those who speak Portuguese, Japanese and English will be preferred.
Embassy of the Republic of Angola in Japan
2-10-24, Daizawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Please, write “CV inside”on the envelope.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax number: 03-5712-7482Share