FOREIGN MINISTER MANUEL AUGUSTO
PHOTO: DOMINGOS CARDOSO
December 23, 2020
Luanda – Angola will continue in 2020 to privilege the economic diplomacy to attract investments for socioeconomic development, stated last week the Angolan minister of Foreign Affairs, Manuel Augusto.
In a press conference held to analyze the diplomacy performance in 2010, the minister stressed that the priorities are in line with the 2018/2022 development programme, that is why it’s essential to make ...Read More →
Application method: Post mail, email or fax.
Documents to application:
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Photograph 35x45mm ;
• Cover letter;
• Passport copy, in case of foreigner resident in Japan;
• Residence card (zairyu card) copy, in case of foreigner resident in Japan;
• Qualifications certificates copy.
• Work hour 9 am to 17 pm;
• Translations in Portuguese, Japonese and English;
• Support to Administration Sector;
• Data entry;
• Correspondence service.
More details at the interview.
Those who ...Read More →