December 23, 2020
Luanda – Angola will continue in 2020 to privilege the economic diplomacy to attract investments for socioeconomic development, stated last week the Angolan minister of Foreign Affairs, Manuel Augusto.
In a press conference held to analyze the diplomacy performance in 2010, the minister stressed that the priorities are in line with the 2018/2022 development programme, that is why it’s essential to make ...
Ｍeeting on December 16, 2019, at the Embassy of the Republic of Angola, between Tamana City delegation headed by Mayor Takahiro Kurahara and Ambassador of Japan to Angola, Mr Hironori Sawada and Spouse.
Application method: Post mail, email or fax.
Documents to application:
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Photograph 35x45mm ;
• Cover letter;
• Passport copy, in case of foreigner resident in Japan;
• Residence card (zairyu card) copy, in case of foreigner resident in Japan;
• Qualifications certificates copy.
• Work hour 9 am to 17 pm;
• Translations in Portuguese, Japonese and English;
• Support to Administration Sector;
• Data entry;
• Correspondence service.
More details at the interview.