The Tourism Visa is granted to foreign nationals that intend to enter the Republic of Angola, for tourism, sports and cultural purposes. The Tourism Visa must be used within 60 days from the date of its issuance and is valid for a stay of up to 30 days.Required Documents:
- An invitation letter from a public or private entity in the Republic of Angola, clearly stating the purpose and the duration of the stay of the applicant(s) in the Republic of Angola. The invitation letter must be sent directly to the Consular Section - Fax n° 81-3-5712-7481. If the issuer of the invitation letter is a foreign national, then a copy of the issuer's visa or residency card should also be sent to the Consular Section. In the case of private companies, a copy of the company registration should also be sent along with the invitation letter;
If an invitation letter is not available, then a letter by the visa applicant addressed to the Consular Section, requesting the visa issuance and clearly explaining the itinerary in the Republic of Angola, suffices. Fax to 03-5712-7481.
- Two application forms duly filled with a black pen;
- Two recent 5x4cm color photos, against a white background;
- Passport valid for 6 months or more and with at least two blank visa pages. Passport and copy of the first three pages;
- Original and copy of the International Vaccine Certificate;
- Round trip ticket;
- Proof of means of subsistence, equivalent to USD 200,00 per each day of permanence in the Republic of Angola (a bank statement in English suffices).
- Hotel reservation.
Processing time: Ten business days
Fees: 9,000 yens