The Work Visa is granted to foreign nationals whose purpose to enter into the Republic of Angola is to carry out remunerated professional activities. The work Visa must be used within 60 days from the date of its issuance.Required Documents:
- Two application forms duly filled with a black pen;
- Three recent 5x4cm color photos, against a white background;
- Passport valid for more than 18 months and with at least two blank visa pages. Passport and copy of the first three pages;
- Work Contract;
- Police Clearance Certificate*;
- Medical Certificate*;
- Academic Diploma*;
- Applicant's declaration agreeing to abide by the laws of the Republic of Angola;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Opinion of the Ministry of Public Administration, Employment and Social Security of the Republic of Angola for cases of public institutions or companies, or of the organization which will oversee the activity for cases of private institutions and companies;
- Copy of the Business License, if applicable;
- Proof of the payment of tax obligations, if applicable.
- The complete process must in original and duplicate.
*Regarding these documents please refer to Authentication of Documents page.
Processing time: Contact the Consular Section at email@example.com
Fees: 52,500 yens